Skip to content
- Chime music sessions help to enhance the patients mental and physical well-being, whilst combating boredom and loneliness.
- Patients are given the opportunity to play a wide range of instruments no matter what their physical alibies may be.
- The Chime leader performs several live songs throughout the sessions and patients are encouraged to request their favourite song and join in, reinforcing a feeling of being appreciated.
- During a Chime session music of all genres will be played and patients are encouraged to move to the music using countless props such as materials, bean bags, ribbons or balls.
- Singing and hearing familiar music will help ease patients anxiety and help them relax in an unfamiliar environment.
- Clinical staff also find enjoyment in the Chime music sessions as they get to witness first-hand the benefits it has on their patients, whilst hearing uplifting and stress-busting music float down the corridors.